|Дата размещения:||16 июня 2017 г. 18:26:09|
|Компания:||Thomson Reuters, Москва|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
|Специальности:||Инвестиции / Ценные бумаги / Управление активами, Информационные технологии, Другое|
- Provide assistance the team with client training activities on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
- Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriate Customer Relationship Management system.
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required.
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing high quality service and support.
- Assist the team with screen creation and Excel models development for the customers
- Internship in financial industry working with financial professionals either in a trading, service, training, help desk, account management or sales role.
- Specialized market knowledge in Treasury is preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills and ability to create and develop relationships.
- Continuous self-learner who keeps abreast of market developments, content and technology.
- Preferred knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, content and infrastructure.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Financial Modeling knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with team members including other CSs, Sales Specialists, Account Managers and management.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- University degree and relevant work experience required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.