|Дата размещения:||19 июня 2017 г. 18:17:00|
|Компания:||McKinsey & Company, Москва|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
McKinsey & Company, a leading multinational management consulting firm invites young and initiative specialist on the position of Sercretary at reception!
- University degree or a student of the last with a possibility to work full time
- 1 years of administrative experience in a professional environment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Russian
- Good verbal and written language skills in English
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- High organization skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work with a big flow of information in a fast changing environment
You will support Moscow consultants and office functions. You will be key contact for our clients and colleagues worldwide. Joining us as a Secretary, you will become a member of an international team.
You will provide high-quality support to office and clients under tight deadlines as you manage multiple tasks at a time operating big flow of data. You will use your Russian and English language skills to handle telephone calls. You will also provde a broad range of support to a highly demunding colleagues worldwide. You will maintain a highly professional reception area at an excellent customer service level. In this role you will strengthen solid communications skills that will help you to taloir massages over email. You will learn how to build relationship with others, and most importantly, become experienced in a timely process management.