|Дата размещения:||6 июля 2017 г. 0:17:26|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
|Специальности:||Аудит / Бухгалтерия / Финансы предприятий, Юриспруденция, Другое|
What we do
Our Tax and Legal practice professionals assist our clients in managing local and foreign taxes to achieve business goals. We gain an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs and then provide insights to help them optimize costs - things like where in the world they should base their business to ensure they take advantage of the best tax incentives, and how they should organize their internal structure and tax department - extremely important factors which can help determine cost effectiveness.
You may be involved in:
- · Consulting clients (leading Russian and international markets industry players) on different corporate tax matters
- · Extensive preparation and research into the business and client issues.
- · Checking client tax returns for accuracy and identifying potential savings.
- · Helping clients by checking they have all the information required by tax authorities.
- · Organizing client files and preparing initial advice Consulting and communicating with clients' senior management and auditors.
- · Mastering and understanding the latest tax legislation and working practices.
- · Closely monitoring the client - tax authority relationship.
- · Data analysis and modeling to help clients understand the implications of different tax solutions.
- · Preparing and presenting pitch proposals, client reports and recommendations.
- · Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.
- · Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements
- · Higher education (preferably in accounting, economics, finance) or last year student
- · Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation;
- · At least upper-intermediate English, fluent Russian in order to work with documentation
- · Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- · Attention to details
- · Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- · Effective team player;
- · Willingness to learn and develop professionally in tax;
- · Ability to work full-time
What we offer
- · Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow
- · A wide range of training and development programs
- · Great professional team and friendly environment
- · Comfortable High-class office in Moscow City
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG