|Дата размещения:||13 июня 2017 г. 17:47:35|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
You may be involved in:
- · Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to address complex market, competitive and financial issues on behalf of major strategic and financial clients;
- Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses on prospective target companies and markets;
- Conducting primary and secondary research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on target companies;
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other potential industry participants;
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives;
- Leading or working on analysis work-streams on engagements and occasionally taking responsibility for small teams;
- Being involved in business development activity, showing initiative in building relationships with clients.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education;
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, a pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving;
- Fluent English is a must in order to work with documentation;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Effective team player;
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments;
- Ability to work full-time.
What we offer
- · Working as part of an experienced team on complex Global Strategy projects for major Russian and multinational companies - optional;
- · Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- · A wide range of training and development programs;
- · Great professional team and friendly environment;
- · Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Start date: after passing all the recruitment stages.